With the launch of last June’s Intercultural Blog Carnival (IBC), globally minded netizens got a chance to feast on a range of articles on how to make adjustments to life in a new country. Eight international experts shared blog posts hosted by Lindsay McMahon at englishandculture.com. This week, we’re ready to officially welcome submissions to our latest IBC. The topic this time: how language and culture are interrelated. These submissions will be posted online December 5.
Intercultural writers are invited to share tips for global readers at the intersection of language and culture with me via email here. These can be new pieces written specifically for this carnival, or they can be already written posts from your blog which directly relate to this theme.
Why should you contribute an article to the Intercultural Blog Carnival?
• Build community with other intercultural professionals
• Gain new ideas and perspectives from your colleagues
• Provide fresh content for your social media followers and clients by sharing the blog carnival with them
• Receive an inbound link from headbloom.com (which improves your website ranking and authority)
• Get your unique content in front of a new audience of hundreds of readers
Please send your submissions by Thursday, November 29. I will respond within two days of your contact to confirm inclusion of your submission in the IBC. Thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading your contributions.